Founded in 2009 – Falling Star Photography proudly serves the greater Albuquerque and Rio Rancho area as well as being available for travel across the US and abroad.
Not going to state the obvious, we all know I love photography (why else would I be here?) – but some very random tid-bits (and I do mean random).
- I frequently have insomnia, not falling asleep but staying there.
- I love horseradish. The raw stuff not that creamy sissy kind.
- Unabashed lover of pop music.
- Will sing said pop music at the top of my lungs. Not particularly well.
- I look forward to a good audiobook to accompany me on road trips.
- I attempt to try a new recipe once a week.
- Green olives on a salad make me swoon. Actually, olives of any kind, on anything, really.
- Wishes that the general public hadn’t caught on to how healthy tree nuts are… ’cause now they seem to be in everything and I’m allergic.
- Sonic’s Happy Hour makes my world go ’round.
- I’m a Netflix and Hulu junkie while I sit at the computer to edit – my hubby has learned not to comment on the ‘recently watched’ list.
- Yes, my real, whole entire first name, is just Britt.
- Mama to a three-legged mastiff who thinks he is the size of a chihuahua.
- Movie-go-er. Nothing like sitting in the dark theatre waiting for the newest flick to start!
- See how I wrote “theatre”? -RE instead of –ER? Leftovers from living in Scotland for 3 years, pretty sure it’s with me for life now.
- Married to the man of my dreams, who can still make my heart go all fluttery when he whispers in my ear. The accent may or may not have something to do with this. 😉